This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Monday 3 February 2014

Bunny's Birthday

Hi :)

Kathy here, with a Whimsy Stamps card to show you.
I've used one of Crissy Armstrong's new designs called Bunny's Birthday and you can pre-order him now :)
He is just the cutest isn't he!!!
I kept the card very clean and simple to make the bunny the "star of the show" - just as he deserves to be.
He is so adorable!



He would obviously be perfect for a kids birthday card (and I'm sure I'll be making lots of those with him) but I just had this idea to make him a hare instead of a bunny.  So I coloured him grey with my copics and added the funny sentiment.  I made this card for my sister and I think she'll appreciate it :)
So it actually turned out to be a great stamp for kids and grown-ups too!

Thanks for dropping by for a look today :)
Kathy
Stamping Still

2 comments: