This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Sunday 15 September 2013

Charmings by Saturated Canary

Hello everyone! Great to see you here. After a one week city trip to London I am back here to show you some inspiration I recently made. Today I have a gorgeous new image by Saturated Canary for you. This beauty is called 'Charmings'. I had so much fun to colour her in with my Copics.


The papers I used is from the Kaisercraft 6.5 x 6.5 Paper Pad '75 Cents'. I LOVE it!! The tags I used come from this pad too... for a perfect embellishing. I also added some White Web Ribbon and White Lace onto my card. I used two of the Magnolia DooHickeys; the Feathers and the Heart Tag 'So Wrapped Lovely'. Both of them are currently out of stock, but I am sure that Nikki will them have back in store soon. The sentiment I used is from Whimsy Birthday Greetings. Further I embellished my card with different Craft Flowers and with some Flat Backed Pearls.


Thank you so much for looking. Wish you a great start into the new week.
Hugs, Karina

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is gorgeous! I just love purple and turquoise type colours together. Lovely embellishing too x

    ReplyDelete