This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Sunday 27 May 2012

Hiking Don

Hi Peeps,

I am totally exhausted.  I've just completed a 32 mile bike ride in preparation to London to Brighton on 17th June and I am completely shattered. My knees are killing, my bottom is sore and my legs are just soooooooo tired.  It was extremely hot and I am going to need all the luck possible to achieve this goal of 54 miles as I'm not sure my knees and bottom will recover in time.

My card today is using is a Marianne Design stamp, I always associate Marianne Design with dies but they now stock an awesome range of little cutie stamps, papers, ribbon roses and flowers to name but a few and this image is called Hiking Don, but I think it would be for either a girl or boy, so my version is in pink and coloured with distress inks.




Materials Used:-
Image Hiking Don by Marianne Design (showing as out of stock but email Nikki who will advise due date)
Papers by Marianne Design new release Sweet Summer
Marianne Design Craftable Oval CR1204
Rose Ribbon by Marianne Design

And don't forget Nikki has 10% off all stamps, 25% of Belles and Whistles and some High Hopes.

Enjoy the weekend everyone.

1 comment:

  1. What a perfect and beautiful card! This is stunning! Lovely colors and sweet image.

    ReplyDelete